Dubai Street Food
Karama is a neighborhood in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is known for its bustling street markets and affordable shopping options, as well as its diverse selection of street food. Some popular street food options in Karama include:
- Shawarma: Thin slices of grilled chicken or lamb, wrapped in a pita bread with vegetables and sauces.
- Falafel: Fried balls or patties made from ground chickpeas, served in a pita bread with vegetables and sauces.
- Kebabs: Grilled meat skewers, often served with rice or in a pita bread with vegetables and sauces.
- Samosas: Triangular-shaped pastries filled with vegetables or meat, often served with a dipping sauce.
- Chaat: A variety of savory snacks made with a mixture of ingredients such as potatoes, chickpeas, and yogurt, served with chutney and other condiments.
- Biryani: A dish made with rice and meat or vegetables, flavored with spices and often served with raita (a yogurt-based sauce).
There are many street food stalls and vendors in Karama that serve a wide range of dishes, so you’ll have plenty of options to choose from.