Tips for Saving Money on Food in Dubai.
- After you’ve had your fill with the high-end bougie restaurants in Dubai, walk into the bustling alleys and devour a plate of shawarma and kebab. Not only is it cheaper, it promises an explosion of flavours and authenticity.
- Ordering takeout in Dubai is not an expensive affair. The online delivery market leaders are Uber Eats, Zomato delivery and Talabat so feel free to laze at home and order in food at no extra costs (except a nominal delivery fee)
- One of the cheapest and most delicious options for food available in Dubai is shawarma. It is available with different types of meat (and vegetarian option of Falafel) and makes for a filling meal.
- More Tips to Save Money in Dubai
- Use online coupons for meals and other deals to save a considerable amount on the actual rate. Zomato Gold, Groupon, are a few you must consider.
- Choose a hotel close to a metro stop so that you can avail the cheapest and the fastest mode of transport in Dubai.
- Skip drinking at restaurants and bars outside the happy hours as the normal price of alcohol at bars and restaurants are exorbitantly higher than the actual selling price.
- If you’re staying in Dubai for longer than 3 days, a service apartment or Airbnb works out to be cheaper than a hotel. That way you can even cook your own food and save the hefty service charges that hotels levy.
- Use the Smart Palms that can be found in the streets of Dubai. These artificial structures that look like palm trees have charging ports and provide free Wi-Fi.