Discover the best of Dubai on a half-day Dubai sightseeing tour with an expert guide. Traveling by comfortable SUV Car or minivan, take in Dubai’s top landmarks as you absorb the cosmopolitan atmosphere. Snap photos of the Burj Al-Arab, the sail-shaped hotel on its own artificial island; learn about local history at the Dubai Museum, ride an ‘abra’ water taxi across Dubai Creek, and much more. Sign off with a visit to the Deira Spice Souk and free time to explore the brilliant Gold Souk.
- Enjoy a water-taxi ride across Dubai Creek.
- Tour the old quarter of Dubai with your local guide.
- Enjoy a photo by Burj Al-Arab hotel, on Jumeirah Beach.
- Visit the exciting Spice Souk and shop for bargains in Deira Gold Souk.
- Take in views of the white marble dome and minarets of Jumeirah Mosque.
- Professional guide.
- Water during the tour.
- Pick-up from hotel and Drop Off at Dubai mall.
- Subject to 15% bank charges incase of cancellation.
- You are free to wear what you want .
- We are using SUVs most of the time and no crowds.
- Social distances are there and hygiene is a top priority.
- We are specialized in private and semi-private tours only.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your Tour Guide Will meet at the Hotel lobby .